Disclosure of Information on website regarding TIAS-CDL Programmes and Territorial jurisdiction in case of Study Centres & Examination Centres.
- 1. Name of the Courses on offer. Pl. See Weblink
- 2. Approval of the statutory bodies of the university. Pl. See Weblink
- 3. Approval of Regulatory bodies (Complete approval letter.) Pl. See Weblink
- 4. Details of Academic Calendar. Pl. See Weblink
- 5. Student strength – Enrolled. Appeared and Passed the Examinations under CDL programmes during the last Three Academic Sessions. Pl. See Weblink
- 6. List of Study Centers with complete Address and details of Coordinator and Support Services, Face to Face contact Orogrammes etc.:- Nil
- 7. List of Examination Centres.:- NIL
- 8. Availability of SLMs on website : - SLMs adapted from IGNOU (egyankosh) and SLM is provided in soft and hard copy in form of booklet to the students.
- 9. Elaboration of Academic MOU for CDL programmes.:- NONE
- 10. Name and other details of Course Corrdinator at the HQ for each course. Pl. See Weblink
- 11. Complete Prospectus / Brochure covering all aspects of CDL programmes. Pl. See Weblink
- 12. Territorial Jurisdiction of University / Institution.:- Delhi-NCR only
- 13. Minimum Qualification of incumbent, Subject Coordinators / Counsellors at the Study Centes (Programme wise-for all programmes).
:- Subject Co-ordinators/Counscllors of study centres for all programmes are Assistant Professors/Associate Professors/Readers in subjects concerned satisfying UGC norms.
- 14. Details of Faculty, Administrative officials. Pl. See Weblink