Tecnia Institute of Advanced Studies – CDL (TIAS-CDL) is located in the prime location of Rohini, well connected by Metro, Rail, Airport, TIAS_CDL is housed in a separate location and meets the requirements of the HRD/ AICTE as prescribed for Distance Education Institution, having ultra-modern building in the hub of Madhuban Chowk, Rohini Delhi, with an aim to provide Training and Expertise to improve the Capabilities, Technical Knowledge, required for Career Development of Young Generation by way of providing Quality Education.
TIAS_CDL offers PGD’s equivalent to MBA approved by joint committee of UGC-DEB & AICTE, Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India, vide their letter no. F.No. DEC/Recog/ 2009/3181 Dated 09/09/09, in the following Management Disciplines:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management PGDIM.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Finance PGDFM.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operation Management PGDOM.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management PGDHRM.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management PGDMM.
Admission to PGDM Programme is done through TECNIAMAT Entrance test, held twice a year, in January and July.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PGDM PROGRAMME(S)
- Offered through Distance Learning Mode.
- Industry Specific and Contemporary Curriculum Design.
- Innovative Pedagogy.
- Experienced & Dedicated Core & Visiting Faculty.
- State-of-the-Art Classroom and A-V aids.
- Digital Library with 13,000 Vol, DELNET & Member of the British Council.
- Hi-Tech Computer Lab with Wi-Fi.
- Intensive Internship Programmes.
- Industry Interface.
- Placement Support.
- Multi cuisine Cafeteria.
- Top Recruiters: IBM, GENPACT, HCL, J&J, Bank of America, Asian Paints, India Bulls, Barclays Bank, HDFC, Perot System, and many more.
SALIENT FEATURES OF THE PGDM PROGRAMME(S)
- Approved by AICTE-UGC-DEC.
- Equivalent to MBA Programme.
- Relaxed entry requirement with Earning & Learning.
- Provision of Learning at one’s own pace, place and time.
- Cost-Effective and Cost-Efficient Educational Operations.
- Self-Instructional Course Material.
- Network of Student support Services.
- Face-to-face Counseling and Tele-Counseling.
- Continuous Evaluation through Assignments.
- Provision of End Term Exams Twice a Year.
- Provision of equal opportunity of admission with no domicile requirements from any State.
Graduation and clearance of CAT / MAT / GMAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ NAT / TECNIAMAT or any other entrance test conducted by State Governments / Recognized body.